The Midland Group is pleased to announce Midland On-Call: Patient Advocacy and Self-Pay Solutions™ reserved exclusively for Critical Access Hospitals. This membership program offers Critical Access Hospitals the same resources and firepower traditionally reserved for large acute care hospitals and multi-provider based healthcare systems.
Features of Midland On-Call include:
- Public Benefit Eligibility Solutions including Medicaid Screening & Application Processing, SSI/SSDI, Crime Victims Compensation, etc.
- Early Out Support including prompt-pay and pay plan negotiation.
- Managed payment plans at no cost to your hospital.
- Financial Assistance Screening and application assistance
- Accident Recovery Solutions including PIP/Med-Pay capture, hospital lien filing, and Workers’ Compensation follow-up.
- Annual 501(r) compliance consultation & legal review, ongoing business office training & support, and much more.
- You choose how patient centered resources are applied to your patient population.
As a member of the Midland On-Call program, you can ensure that your patients are receiving the advocacy they need to qualify for public healthcare benefits and the information they need to resolve their self-pay balances with your hospital. Contact us today to learn how you can secure your spot in this exclusive program.